Swift 18 for sale - Giulia now sold

Boats and sailing related equipment for sale.
markb
Anchored

Swift 18 for sale - Giulia now sold

Post by markb » Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:12 am

Swift 18: 4 berth GRP lift keel cruiser for sale - *** Sold Sold Sold ***

Very sad to have to sell Giulia, our Swift 18 - owned since 2006 - due to the time-demands of a new family!

Giulia (its Italian for 'Julia' and pronounced the same way) is white with blue trim, in good condition and has been historically well-looked after though needs a little bit of tlc as not used this past year.

Includes Yamaha 4HP 4-stroke outboard, battery, roller reefing genoa, compass, anchor, chain and warp, mudweight, portable cooker (designed for the marine use), Portaloo (unused), sink, water-bottle and pump, and an A-frame - very useful for single-handed mast-raising and lowering.

Lovely condition inside.

Spray hood, cockpit tent, Tonneau cover (very useful for security), dodgers, warps, fenders, boat hook, lifebuoy etc.

Boat currently on road trailer in Norfolk - pictures available on request.

Perfect for sailing on the Norfolk Broads or North Norfolk coast and a bargain at £3,000 ono.

*** Giulia now sold - I had lots of people contact me, so its good to see that a) there is still such interest in the Swift and b) this forum is a great resource about and place to advertise a Swift. Maybe I should have asked a higher price! ah well, I'll probably be back to buy another in 5 years time! ***