SPINFLO COOKER/TRAILER

An area for general chit chat on any old subject
CHERRY PIE
Cruising

SPINFLO COOKER/TRAILER

Post by CHERRY PIE » Mon May 19, 2008 3:46 pm

Ahoy shipmates, Cherry Pie is now back on the briney, no problems except for a bent rigging screw....just ordered a new one to replace the one we managed to straighten out. Fitted the new cooker (picture in the gallery), toast/garlic bread (the new taste sensation done to perfection) had to higher the cooker up an inch to accomodate the gas supply from the rear, we now have a new place underneath for the bread board.
Have also placed a picture of our trailer for those who fancy building/refurbishing a new trailer, its a good simplistic design made from box section, I have recently fitted new hubs and had to use the auto reverse bowden cable type Avon 750kgSU277. Many years ago our old trailer was in a bad way so box section was ordered to size and welded using the old trailer as a template the rollers etc were utilised and hey presto a "refurbished trailer".
Had a good w/ends sailing and hit another small problem when we got back, our 85 amp leisure battery which we have had for 5 years died however a quick ring around found a 85 amp marine and recreation battery at conwy marina chandlers £65. Can anyone advise me about suppression? our depth sounder gets interference from the engine due to the charger being connected to the battery and makes it impossible to read the depth sounder....is it possible to fit some electrical gizmo between the battery and the sounder? regards to all..Gary
Gary/Ruth & Skipper who used to sail a Swift 18

mikeprojectboat
Cruising

COOKER/GRILL

Post by mikeprojectboat » Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:08 pm

Have just seen pics of your new cooker/grill, from a health and safety viewpoint, I feel that you need to give it to me, to fully test it. !! Say for about 3years. then you can be sure that it is ok.!!! REGARDS MIKE IN WET AND DAMP NORFOLK