strike a light!!!!!!r

General chat of non-technical subjects related to sailing
mikeprojectboat
Cruising

strike a light!!!!!!r

Post by mikeprojectboat » Fri Apr 11, 2008 8:02 pm

Looking through this months isssue of P.B.O.(may) ,saw on page 99 (NEW GEAR) a spot light add .... set of 3 led battery powered spotlights .!!!!! ONLY 7.99......say marine and double the price!!! You can go to any BP garage and buy the same item at 2.99 ? without buying petrol.!!! WHAT A RIP OFF, think I am turning into aVictor Meldrew,from "ONE FOOT IN THE GRAVE" I dont belive it!!!! on a lighter note have been speaking to KEMP SAILS again and are offering me a very good dealon new sails.!!if anybody interested ,send me a email. REGARDS TO ALL IN SUNNY NORFOLK!

Terry
Cruising

Post by Terry » Fri Apr 11, 2008 11:44 pm

On page 99 of my May issue of PBO there’s just another article whingeing on about the price of red diesel. If it’s one of those little round things with 3 bulbs, I bought one for £2.99 at B&Q. The sticky back won’t stay on the headlining though.
Desperately trying to get Seren back in the water. Just got till Monday before I loose the tide again. Hasn’t the weather been total pants?

Rondonay
Cruising

strike a light!!!!!!r

Post by Rondonay » Sat Apr 12, 2008 10:31 am

Yes, totally awful weather! I need to get down and get a grip on the headlining, weather has been solidly negative-except when I have been at work of course!

Post generated using Mail2Forum (http://www.mail2forum.com)