Photos

General chat of non-technical subjects related to sailing
Long Dogs
Under way

Photos

Post by Long Dogs » Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:48 am

When adding photos as an attachment I get a message saying that the maximum allowed has been reached (for the system not the attachment?) and in the photo gallery there's nothing on screen to add even though I'm logged on - if I try the logon in the gallery it says the userid is invalid.
Help!
Last edited by Long Dogs on Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Terry
Cruising

Post by Terry » Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:57 pm

Hi Longdog?
I have just tried both uploading from the gallery and as an attachment and found there is a problem. I'll contact the Andy(administrator)
Terry

noodle
Site Admin

Photos

Post by noodle » Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:24 am

When uploading to gallery please untick the 'Create thumbnails now ' option, for some reason when this is ticked it causes the upload to fail. This year I will need to upgrade the software on the site for the gallery and forums, when this is done, it will fix the problem and but create a lot more (for me) ....

On 13/01/2011 11:48, Long Dogs wrote:
Can anyone tell me how to add photos? As an attachment I get a message saying that the maximum allowed has been reached (for the system not the attachment?) and in the photo gallery there's no way of adding even though I'm logged on - if I try the logon in the gallery it says the userid is invalid.
Help!

Post generated using Mail2Forum (http://www.mail2forum.com)