GALLERY PICS/

Important group announcements
mikeprojectboat
Cruising

GALLERY PICS/

Post by mikeprojectboat » Wed May 02, 2007 9:10 am

UNABLE TO SEE ANY PICS IN THE GALLERY,? THE WHOLE PAGE,GALLERY IS BLANK ?wher bee moy piktures, myyk in sonny naarfolk

Terry
Cruising

GALLERY PICS/

Post by Terry » Fri May 04, 2007 9:49 am

Hi Mike
I has a look at your pics and they all seemed to be there (unless you have added some more I don't know about). I know Andy was fiddling around with the gallery the other day so it might have been temperarely out of action when you looked. Let me know if you still can't see them
Regards
Terry

mikeprojectboat <forum-announcements@swift18.org> wrote:
UNABLE TO SEE ANY PICS IN THE GALLERY,? THE WHOLE PAGE,GALLERY IS BLANK ?wher bee moy piktures, myyk in sonny naarfolk

Yahoo! Answers - Got a question? Someone out there knows the answer. Try it now.

Post generated using Mail2Forum (http://www.mail2forum.com)

mikeprojectboat
Cruising

GALLERY PICS/

Post by mikeprojectboat » Sun May 06, 2007 8:59 pm

OK NOW,!! mike in cloudy norfolk.

Terry <forum-announcements@swift18.org> wrote:
Hi Mike
I has a look at your pics and they all seemed to be there (unless you have added some more I don't know about). I know Andy was fiddling around with the gallery the other day so it might have been temperarely out of action when you looked. Let me know if you still can't see them
Regards
Terry

mikeprojectboat wrote:
: UNABLE TO SEE ANY PICS IN THE GALLERY,? THE WHOLE PAGE,GALLERY IS BLANK ?wher bee moy piktures, myyk in sonny naarfolk

Yahoo! Answers - Got a question? Someone out there knows the answer. Try it now.

Now you can scan emails quickly with a reading pane. Get the new Yahoo! Mail.

Post generated using Mail2Forum (http://www.mail2forum.com)