Sail Logo for Swift 18

Discussions related to sails etc
AFG
Making way

Sail Logo for Swift 18

Post by AFG » Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:39 am

I've just had some new sails from Jeckells but there was a problem with the sail logo.

My son Alisdair is an Architecture student and so has design and graphics skills and tools which he used to re-create the sail logo from a photo I took of the original logo on my old sails.

The logo below is a PDF file but I have an Adobe Illustrator file which can be used in CAD systems for professional purposes. Jeckells have this file and can therefore now create the logo for new sails.

So thanks and respect to my son! (I knew all that education would pay off one day ... )
Attachments
Swift 18 logo.pdf
PDF of original Swift Logo taken from an old mainsail and re-created by Alisdair Gray.
(48.73 KiB) Downloaded 719 times

Rondonay
Cruising

Sail Logo for Swift 18

Post by Rondonay » Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:13 pm

Great, well done him!

Pauline

Apr 21, 2009 11:40:01 AM, forum-sails@swift18.org wrote:
I've just had some new sails from Jeckells but there was a problem with the sail logo.

My son Alisdair is an Architecture student and so has design and graphics skills and tools which he used to re-create the sail logo from a photo I took of the original logo on my old sails.

The logo below is a PDF file but I have an Adobe Illustrator file which can be used in CAD systems for professional purposes. Jeckells have this file and can therefore now create the logo for new sails.

So thanks and respect to my son! (I knew all that education would pay off one day ... )

Post generated using Mail2Forum (http://www.mail2forum.com)